Affordable Homeowners Insurance

Take the worry out of your home's coverage

Peace of Mind

CSIA has been protecting our clients homes for over 45 years.

Simple. Smart. Insurance

Customers told us the things they disliked about Insurance and we listened

Tailored Coverage

Our goal is to provide you with the best coverage at the most competitive price

Protect what you love

Safeguard your house, belongings, and more with affordable homeowners insurance.

Types of

Information that helps you plan, prepare and protect.

Coverage for your Home’s Structure ( Coverage A – Dwelling)

Dwelling coverage covers damages to the structure of your home from things like fire, windstorms, hail, lightning, theft and vandalism.

Coverage for Detached Structures ( Coverage B – Other Structures)

Other structures coverage covers damage to other, detached buildings on your property such as detached garages, gazebos, sheds, swimming pools and fences. This coverage provides coverage for the structure itself NOT the things you store inside. Your personal belongings are covered under Personal Property on the policy.

Coverage for Personal Property – (Coverage C – Personal Property)

From your personal belongins in your home to the tools in your shed, personal property coverage protects items inside and outside of your home up to your personal property limit on the policy. If they are damaged or destroyed by a named peril on the policy.

Temporary Living Expenses – ( Coverage D – Loss Of Use)

If your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss, this coverage helps pay for additional living expenses that are needed like a hotel or food.

Liability Protection – (Coverage E – Personal Liability)

If someone is accidentially injured on your property, the personal liabilty coverage can protect you from a liability claim and lawsuit brought by others against you. This coverage is subject your policy limits.

What happens if...

Simple. Smart. Insurance protecting what matters

Yes, your homeowners insurance covers a large number of perils. However, you should always consult with your agent on Insurance limits and coverage.

If the unexpected happens, losing your home contents could be distressing as well as financially devastating. Your Farmers homeowners, Townhouse, Condo and Renters policies cover the loss of your personal belongings, subject to the policy limits and conditions.

Your home is probably the single largest investment you'll ever make. By insuring your home, you are helping to protect your investment.

A deductible is the amount you’re responsible for in the event of a covered loss.

For home policies, there are three common types of deductibles: A flat deductible, A percent deductible and A split deductible.

You can let your CSIA agent know, but to get the claims process rolling fast, you can report a claim online period.

Our insurance parteners